Is this a good video card?

NateCohen

Baseband Member
I just ordered a new Dell Inspiron E1505 and I spent an extra $150.00 on a video card. The video card is a 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce™Go 7300 TurboCache. I was wondering if this video card is powerful enough to play games like Doom 3, Call of Duty 2, and other games like this. I hope I didn't just spend $150.00 for something that won't help much.

Here's the link to the website for the video card.

http://www.nvidia.com/page/go_7300.html

Edit: The computer also has an Intel Core Duo 1.6ghz processor. 1 gig of ram. So I'm sure the specs are powerful enough to handle the games.

hmm its not a bad card and shud play those games altho it maybe slightly limited by its memory interface with it only been 64 bit! it should perform slightly better than the 6200 tc, therefore may be able to play those games at medium settings i'd say!

It's an ok card (equivalent to what I have in my desktop) but it shouldnt cost that much i dont think...

yeh thats does seem a bit pricey mind u its a laptop and u have 2 gte the upgraded video from the manufacturer!!

For a labtop, that's fantastic. While doom 3, cod, etc. won't be at the highest settings possible, it'll be playable alright. Quite decent and a decent price as well. Go for it!

Back
Top Bottom