User you like from CF

G35x said:
Why would they give their names, you can see them either way :confused:
Of course they do, sorry :( , what put me off was that some gave their name as well, in the r/h column.

Hmm after only just returning from a year/2 years of silence I'm gonna have 2 say Mr Mixx, alvino these guys are still here n still active, i mite remember more people as i go along but u guys rock keep up the gud work any1 remember me??

thanx for the mention man, but i am more of the behind the scenes type of guy...lol

"good to see you came back to us, i have seen alot of member's that were away, but finally came back and started posting again" :p

ardy89 said:
Hmm after only just returning from a year/2 years of silence I'm gonna have to say Mr Mixx, alvino, these guys are still here n still active, i mite remember more people as i go along but u guys rock keep up the gud work any one remember me??
I joined in April last year, & was made mod in May, same year, can't say I remember you, but I see you posted quite a few that year, I guess you were & are a good member, all your posts were constructive & polite, as were thirty or so you posted yesterday & today, a warm welcome back, just the sort of member we need :D

linnerd40 said:
lhuser- knows a ton, always gives good help/ advice

root- hands down the best mod here (I mean, all of you are great!). Always says the
right stuff and knows EVERYTHING! Great at settling some of the little disputes that
sometimes break out here. I have great respect for him.

kage- amazing at 3D rendering, also knows his stuf

Atomic Rooster- Linux user! Great helper.

Then again, everybody here at CF is great and knows a lot, that is why I stay here!
OK, bit odd putting it in your sig, but here's a rep point,...... right, right, guys, don't all of you get the same idea, it won't wash :D

Brookfield said:
I joined in April last year, & was made mod in May, same year, can't say I remember you, but I see you posted quite a few that year, I guess you were & are a good member, all your posts were constructive & polite, as were thirty or so you posted yesterday & today, a warm welcome back, just the sort of member we need :D

Thanks m8, wow u got ur moderancy pretty quick well done, yeh all my posts are generally ok i jus like 2 sort people problems out as quick as i can, i gotta job as it technician u see and when i aint solving problems at me job i'll solve sum1 elses :)

Back
Top Bottom