Large Portable players

Mine is about 12.8GB, so I just carry it all with me. I usually listen to all of them anyways.

I have sorted through all the music I don't like all that much, and so my whole playlist is mostly unskipable.

Considering the Creative Zune is being built by Toshiba, alongside Microsoft, it could all very well be quite good.

I have an Mstation...
it's not really portable, it's a car MP3 player, and it needs a car bettery to run..
it has an 80 GB HDD...

I also have a 1GB Ipod shuffle... it's not nearly enough space.. I like to listen to music depending on my mood, moods can chage throughout the day so it's better to have all your music rather than some of it. so I really do want a 30GB+ Ipod for all my music collection.

Kage said:
I own a 30GB Creative Zen Vision M. It plays videos (a feature I haven't really used, but would like to), and displays photos, and of course plays music.

I like to carry around all my music collection, which is why at the moment, a flash based smaller player isn't suitable for me.

I have the same modle and I have to say that it is probably my favorite of the players that I've used so far, though I would really like to check out the new Toshiba player.

Its video quality is excellent! But where it really shines, in my opinion, is with photos.

Nik00117 said:
I am refering to large portable $$$ Players above $200 things that support like 30 GIGs etc (Which are HD based) would you ever buy one ?

Me personnally I currently own a 512 MB Mp3 player, I payed jesus about 30 bucks for it not much at all. Now it works GREAT for what I want it to do. I want it to be realiable (which it is) I want it to hold some of my favortire songs (which it does) I also want it to be easy to use (which it does) I want it to be small (which it is)

I don't want a large MP3 player or a portable player or w/e. And if it supports videos or not doesn't interset me. However I will tell you what would interset me, a small cheap, MP3 player which if lets say one day at the gym I crush with a plate or somthing I won't be heartbroken. Also I ain't going be sitting there watching peter pan inbetween sits or yelling out YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED BAMBI!

omg ive quoted on another good post on another forum and this is another good post. i agree with all of it. i have a 1gb mp3 player and that is fine for me. all these hd mp3 players (20gb+) are pointless. over 10000 songs at once. wtf is that about....

Infin1ty said:
I have the same modle and I have to say that it is probably my favorite of the players that I've used so far, though I would really like to check out the new Toshiba player.

Its video quality is excellent! But where it really shines, in my opinion, is with photos.

Yeah, the Toshiba Gigabeat S is totally worth it. The Portable Media Center interface is SO nice. Very organized and easy to use. I just wish Toshiba or Microsoft would come out with a new firmware release. The OS is very good, but far from perfect. :)

Back
Top Bottom