**official College Football Thread**

Yeah. It was. Unfortunately I was not able to see the play the first time but it basically involved a call whether a DB tipped the ball or not, which was then caught by one of Auburn's receiver. Though I'm still not sure, I believe it is a rule that when a ball is touched by the other team first you cannot have pass interference because the ball is deemed "uncatchable" since it was tipped and the direction of it was altered. I think somehow it helped Auburn, and it was a good call, not a bad one. Not sure, though.

OK. Well, great, another thing for the LSU fans to complain about forever in addition to the field goal kick. Whatever. They got beat, maybe next year for them.

Brookfield said:
Er, why?, I'm guessing that this a jokey football thing, & not seriously agrressive, right?
oh noo, i was just kidding with him because he said he didnt know the difference between the NFL and college football, i dont expect you to know, but johns American, he should lol

Michigan rules for beating ND; I think they were highly overrated from the get go. Now, the polls are saying Auburn is #2. Probably won't last long with USC on their tail though... Hopefully, if Auburn wins out, they will at least have a chance at the national championship. But it's a long road...we'll just have to see.

War Eagle!

EDIT: Though it's not that I don't think Auburn is a tad overrated, it's just that I'm happy that if they win out, it looks like they actually have a chance this year. That's a big "if", though

Back
Top Bottom