question about nero

thats sorta the whole point i didnt want to watch it on a little computer screen i wanted to watch it on my tv i could of just used a virtual drive if i wanted to do that, ill try dvddecrypter, but does it make a diffrence if its dvd-r or dvd+r?

ok i tired dvd dectryper and it says "device not ready(medium not present"

The only way you might be able to play it on your dvd player is to convert the file to another format.Go to this wesite:http://www.videohelp.com/
On the left side under Lists,it says DVD Players.Click on that.Now find your DvD player on the list,it will tell you what formats it will play.After you find out what format is needed, go to the guides section under "How To".Find the guide and software you need to burn your DvD.This is by no way a quick or easy process at first.It took me a couple of months to get mine figured out.I solved it by buying a Philips Dvp 642 Dvd player.It plays about any format.On Cd or Dvd.There are others out there but this one is good and low priced.

okay im so fucking pissed right now sry for the language but i feel like a retart right now i have tried lets see over 10 different program or more..., ive tried flashing the drive with firmware changing the jumper on the back even tho i knew that had nuthing to do with it, i always am able to fix any problem i ever have with my computer thats the only reson im so mad at myself right now ok thx everyone

You need a dual layer burner.I know some dvd's came out with a widescreen version on one side and a 4:3 version on the other side.When it comes to burning i don't think you flip the disc,it just burns it a certain way.

well these dvd-r's blanks i have can i put mp3s on them or something or should i just return them and get dvd+r?

Yes,you should be able to burn MP3s on those disc's and play them in your dvd player.You could also put jpeg,data anything you need to backup on them.

Back
Top Bottom