FS, Amazing Pictures From Yellowstone National Park

superman22x

Golden Master
This is a collection of photos I took in Yellowstone National Park. They are of Elk, Buffalo, Grizzly Bear, Waterfalls, Old Faithful, Tetons, Sunsets, badlands, and more!! There is over 150 photos. All will be on a CD.

Price will be $10 shipped.

If you are interested in ebooks as well I have many of those too, many wholesale list s that sell on ebay very well if you have the time and patience.
Any ebook for $4 or so.

Thanks for looking!!

Well, I could post one picture, but where doI post it? Or how? I dont think ebooks should be free if I made $212 selling it on ebay, until my mom thought it was junk. lol

resize the image to something small, go to www.imageshack.us, upload it, copy the DIRECT URL and then come on ehre and type img (url here) /img (but add [] around the img and /img. then post it.

I guess thats it? I don't understand this too much. Anyway, yes I accept paypal, and I forgot to mention there are some great pictures of eagles in here and there are actually over 200 pictures, I also got a bunch from Crazyhorse. One bad thing too, these are only 1.3 megapixels, because I took them along with video on a video camera, canon elura 80. But they still look great on a computer screen or printed in 4x6 or slightly larger.

Thanks

PM me for my email to send Paypal.

Theres a Thunbnail, and heres another:

Back
Top Bottom