User you like from CF

lhuser- knows a ton, always gives good help/ advice

root- hands down the best mod here (I mean, all of you are great!). Always says the
right stuff and knows EVERYTHING! Great at settling some of the little disputes that
sometimes break out here. I have great respect for him.

kage- amazing at 3D rendering, also knows his stuf

Atomic Rooster- Linux user! Great helper.

Then again, everybody here at CF is great and knows a lot, that is why I stay here!

Lol thanks for showin the love everyone! :cool:

Id rather not get into the whole thing, (I dont want to just single one person out). But you know if were cool or not.

But in essence I love you all :p

Anybody here who will not show me an attitue on me and have always a good mind on themselves are the one I like.

Ohh snap, forgot about LH, never talked to him much, up untill the last week or 2..GReat guy, always listens to 2 sides of the story, knows his stuff.

Crabby... said:
I actually laughed when I read this. The statement was funny.

"Dude, I am so feaken cool!"
"No you're not, you don't even have a girlfriend"
"So, a computer forums say I am cool"

....just funny..idk...

Hahaha now that was funny

I'm getting more & more positive rep points, some of which appear to have been given due to this forum, thanks! :D

I'd appreciate less sarcasm from a few certain members this time, you know who you are, I happen to think that pos rep points are good, in that you know that you are appreciated, I have just a few neg points, needless to say two of the three didn't give their name, spineless!

Brookfield said:
I'm getting more & more positive rep points, some of which appear to have been given due to this forum, thanks! :D

I'd appreciate less sarcasm from a few certain members this time, you know who you are, I happen to think that pos rep points are good, in that you know that you are appreciated, I have just a few neg points, needless to say two of the three didn't give their name, spineless!

Why would they give their names, you can see them either way :confused:

Back
Top Bottom