What you like and dislike about PSP / DS

Personally I like the DS better. I used to like the PSP, but I got over all the hype.

ds= lil 12 yr old kids (girls)
psp=isos, homebrew, emulators, multimedia device (adults)

another thing: some people complain abotu how the psp is too big, but in reality, the ds is thicker than the psp when folded up and is almsot as long. in total, i think the ds takes up more room. its more bulky. but im not really sure if thats the case with the ds lite though

I wish the DS had a control system like the PSP, i.e an Analog stick, but because of the fold design, they probably didn't find this easy to implement. That said, its a shame.

dude1234 said:
ds= lil 12 yr old kids (girls)
psp=isos, homebrew, emulators, multimedia device (adults)

Thanks, but I prefer to see past the fanboyism. :rolleyes:

Kage said:
I wish the DS had a control system like the PSP, i.e an Analog stick, but because of the fold design, they probably didn't find this easy to implement. That said, its a shame.

Eh, it really depends. The DS has games that uses it's interface and controls, and the PSP has games that do the same. So you can't really compare the two because it's comparing oranges to apples.

i dislike the DS due to:
1) 2 screens
2) stupid design
3) lack of features

i completely love the psp. theres tons of things you can do to it and its just great!

What's wrong with two screens? It's actually very innovative if you ask me. Some of the DS's games utilize the dual screens very nicely. As for stupid design, care to explain? Lack of features is because the DS is different than the PSP. It's not designed to be a multimedia platform like the PSP is.

Personally I think the DS is the more innovative and fun of the two. Seriously...using the touch screen in Warioware Touch is just awesome. :D The PSP is fun also, but I think it's way overrated. Sure, you can do TONS and TONS of things, but it really misses out on the key things that Sony should aim for when it comes to handheld gaming. I'm sure the sales numbers for the DS and PSP prove that too. The DS's 20,000,000+ owners can agree with that.

well if it were up to me i would just stick with psp's. i don't have one, but i played my friend's psp's and its great. i've also played ds's and they aren't really appealing to me.

Back
Top Bottom