Large Portable players

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I am refering to large portable $$$ Players above $200 things that support like 30 GIGs etc (Which are HD based) would you ever buy one ?

Me personnally I currently own a 512 MB Mp3 player, I payed jesus about 30 bucks for it not much at all. Now it works GREAT for what I want it to do. I want it to be realiable (which it is) I want it to hold some of my favortire songs (which it does) I also want it to be easy to use (which it does) I want it to be small (which it is)

I don't want a large MP3 player or a portable player or w/e. And if it supports videos or not doesn't interset me. However I will tell you what would interset me, a small cheap, MP3 player which if lets say one day at the gym I crush with a plate or somthing I won't be heartbroken. Also I ain't going be sitting there watching peter pan inbetween sits or yelling out YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED BAMBI!

I own a 30GB Creative Zen Vision M. It plays videos (a feature I haven't really used, but would like to), and displays photos, and of course plays music.

I like to carry around all my music collection, which is why at the moment, a flash based smaller player isn't suitable for me.

Yea, well thats HD based, imagine you running for 3 miles with it, or playing basketball. Could runin the HD>

Nik00117 said:
Yea, well thats HD based, imagine you running for 3 miles with it, or playing basketball. Could runin the HD>

Hence the warranty that comes with many expensive players..I own a 30gb video ipod, I dont use it just to listen to music, well yeah I do, but I take a lot of road trips, I have a hook up for the car, so it works in there...Its great having videos, either on the bus, plane, or a road trip..Both are good, but if it didnt come down to moeny, I would always take the video over anything...Its all depends on ur finacial state if u ask me. :)

I have an 20GB Photo iPod, I just use it for music, but the reason I don't have a little mp3 player it's because I like to carry my whole library all the time with me, so when I feel like listening to something I don't complain about not putting it in before leaving, that's why I'd chose HD Based all the way.

PS. My iPod has fallen quite violently several times to the floor and it still works as if it was new.

Luiz396, you think the same as me in that case.
Except, I wouldn't choose an Ipod over something like an Iaudio player.

I don't know exactly how much space I need for my music. Around 15GB's I think.

I also like to have backups for Uni and that stored on there, but I actually have a 20GB player I'm using for that, by Iaudio that gave up ghost about 1/2 year back. Since then, I've just been using it as an external HD.

An audio player though needs good sound features. I can't be doing with one without a decent EQ custom setting, and some improvements like Bass (Mac3bass on Iaudio players sounds fantastic), and other forms.
Windows Media Players WOW and Bass settings for example that tend to enhance music.

I have a 30GB iPod video and I absolutely love it. I have to walk around campus a lot and it's been a blessing for my 10-15 minute voyages. Also, I can put huge files on it, i.e. Windows Vista CPP to take it home to my brother so he doesn't have to download a massive file. I love the video feature too. I can show off my video of me putting grapes in the microwave and making a glowing plasma cloud. Plus I have a bunch of other music videos that are cool to watch from time to time.

Microsoft Zune is 30GB and is looking good so far.

Wireless abilities to transfer and "stream" music to friends, 30GB, $299 expected. :)

Yeah, the Zune is pretty neat. Expect a very clean and easy to use, yet feature packed UI. :)

I'm using the Toshiba Gigabeat S (30GB). Pretty awesome. :D

ces15_04.jpg

Yea, I have a large collection myself around 25 ish GIG. But I don't need to carry it around with me all the time cause most of the time I listen to a song once and won't hear it again for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom