question about nero

lerner1

In Runtime
i just installed a dvd-rw cd writer and my computer detected it and installed it even tho there was no instalation disk but i tried using nero burning rom to put a movie on a dvd and nero just keeps saying insert blank cd and i tried but it keeps saying it does anyone know why this might be happening?

install the software that came with the dvd writer. it should be inside the box with the dvd writer.

unless the copy of nero is a self version, then it should detect the new dvd-writer.

if the nero is a previous version of another dvd writer, then the nero would not work on the new dvd writer.

Nero also has a pull down bar where it lists cd and dvd burners.Might need to select dvd burner.

i just tried it with dvd shrink and i got a cannot connect trf error can some1 please help me i just want to get this dvd burned to a cd thats all

what type of dvd burner is it? becuase the burner might not reconize certain types of disks you put in.

Ok.Lets start over here.Do you want to burn a dvd straight from a dvd to a cd.If so it is not possible with nero.First you have to get it 700mb or lower to fit on a cd.If you want to copy it from a dvd to a dvd you still have to get past the copyright protection of the dvd.There are programs out there that will do a dvd to dvd.Things like dvd decrypter will copy it to your hardrive then let you copy to a dvd.

ok its a NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A cd rom drive and what i did was downloaded a dvd off the internet and i want to put it to a cd the file size is 4,46 gb and when i extract it with winrar its 4.37 gb i tried using dvd shrink but i got a error that said cannot connect to trf and theres nuthing wrong with the file bcuz it plays in windows media player so idk what to do to fix this problem

and it detects cd's and other disk when i put the blank dvd in with nero it detected that also, like instead if the hour glass there was the icon of it reading a cd but nero still said no cd

did you d/l this movie from net flix ? if downloaded from a movie site , it might have a detection embedded in the movie to detect burners. also have you tried burning with a different burning software?

Back
Top Bottom