Braces...

are you kidding?!?! i eat anything with my braces on. apples the most
lmao, good luck tomorrow dude!

joxley1990 said:
Ok, so, I have braces, which are coming off very soon, but, I have an appt. tomorrow, for them to be tightened..

Two weeks after tomorrow, I have an appt. in which I will be having them taken off..and when you have braces tightened, you are in pain for days, which I just can't be doing with, (got girls sleeping over this week!), So, If I turn up tomorrow, to my appt, and just say, I want them off, it's not up to you etc etc, can they do it, or has there got to be special preperation, like, the retainer you have to wear. Or, does the retainer work like a gum-shield, in which you just heat up and bite into, to form the correct shape for your mouth?

Does anyone know about this stuff?

Thanks, J.

meh, First time I had them. I was so hurt in my mouth but now its tightened and that is it... No pain, your mouth gets used to it..

I alway have gum, and it dont stick to your brances

I've had them before and i guess you know about the pain. A few drinks or a few tylenol and you should be able to eat. And as long as you keep braces clean people dont really consider them a turnoff.

So, are these 4 girls staying overnight in two rooms with two guys? I mean i've heard tons of crazy sex crap but this seems a bit unrealistic, unless their jsut staying over.

Braces are nothing really. I had mine taken off like a year ago. Still remembered what it was like. Now I wear retainers part time (only every other nights or whenever). My teeth only got sore for one day, that's it. THe next day, I can eat whatever. Just don't drink soda (if you must, drink through straw, hehe--yes, I cheat). THey stain your teeth where your brackets are, but if you drink through a straw and swallow really fast, it bypass the teeth. My teeth have no stains because of that.

As for retainers, I have no clue how they are made. All I know is they took another mold of my mouth to fit the retainers. THen they try it on me and it fits perfectly. I'll tell you one thing: when those braces comes off, your teeth will feel like it's falling off. Feels soooo freaking weird!!!!! Feels lighter too, maybe that's why.

Well, just got back from the dentist, and I got them off!! She says they were ready anyway! Woo!

Back
Top Bottom