question on these reputation thingy

faith4

In Runtime
well, i dont know wat they do and how to get them, but when i was changing my avator settings, in User CP theres threads about people giving me reputations, but i got no points, iam so confused . :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

when you help someone out, they should give you rep, which means clicking on the icon that looks like a scale in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. giev them positive rep if they helped you, give them negetive rep if you didnt approve of their post.

you'll get rep in time, it takes time to get rep. Give someone positive rep if they've helped you out, and negative rep if you disapprove. I personally don't give out negative rep.... it goes back to that old saying "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" so I just give out positive rep. I haven't had a bad experience yet, so far so good :)

yeah you'll get some rep from either helping people or just being nice to have on the forum from time to time.

so if some1 gives me reputation points, does it take the reputation points away from the person is giving it to me ?
and if that person giveing the reputation points out, he doesnt have ne reputation points, do i still get the points ?

there is no limit to reputation points and there isn't a "reserve" type of thing of reputation points for one person.

No, they don't take away from the person giving them to you.
Under the user cp where you see the rep, the green is positive rep, gray is neutral and red is negative.
So look at the colors on them and see what they are.

Back
Top Bottom