Braces...

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, so, I have braces, which are coming off very soon, but, I have an appt. tomorrow, for them to be tightened..

Two weeks after tomorrow, I have an appt. in which I will be having them taken off..and when you have braces tightened, you are in pain for days, which I just can't be doing with, (got girls sleeping over this week!), So, If I turn up tomorrow, to my appt, and just say, I want them off, it's not up to you etc etc, can they do it, or has there got to be special preperation, like, the retainer you have to wear. Or, does the retainer work like a gum-shield, in which you just heat up and bite into, to form the correct shape for your mouth?

Does anyone know about this stuff?

Thanks, J.

Who cares, you can still make out with braces, although ive never tried anything else with a girl (that involved my mouth with braces) :eek:

You Freak! HAha just messin

But you have a set schedule down there, and im pretty sure they wouldnt take them off. My ortho wouldnt take them off for me.

for me they took a mold of my teeth to figure out what size they should make the retainer. it wouldn't hurt to try. just make sure its ready, u wouldnt want to have to wear braces again in a couple years.

They're ready..I would be well happy with them off..

ArrizX..there is me, one other mate, and four girls..and two rooms. We've got plans to order pizza, films, etc etc, and I would just look stupid if I cant eat anything..haha, and, you cant evan move your mouth properly when you have had braces tightened..and I need to make out with them..hahaha

hahaha. I'm glad i got mine off :D It feels weird at first. But yeah, ask them, if not, then...i guess that sucks (not to be mean or anything) Or, you know what, reschedule the appointment. Call them, and say that you are busy and reschedule it.

Im fed up of them..I havent eaten an apple for like 8 months because they told me it would just rip my brace off..

I have done everything they told me not to do, but nothing happened. Just cut the apple into little bite size pieces and enjoy! Have you tried to reschedule?

ownage said:
I have done everything they told me not to do, but nothing happened. Just cut the apple into little bite size pieces and enjoy! Have you tried to reschedule?

Lol I know that one.

Im not sure but you probally have to wait until the right time to get them off what was it two weeks? i dont know sorry man it might mess some thing up if you take them off early

Back
Top Bottom