Help : Weird monitor problem..?!

.Corey.

Baseband Member
Question 1 : On the odd reboot my computer will function like it should except for the fact that the brightness is out of whack.. It's pretty much white.. It's putting a strain on my eyes just typing this xD

Anyone know how i could fix this?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Question 2 : Anyone know a good video card for gaming? At a pretty descent one at a cheap price (canadian cash?)

Thanks for any commetary / help.. =P

what do you mean, "on the odd reboot", anyhow, there should be options on the monitor itself to adjust the brightness and whatnot, mess around with them, if that dont help then you might just have a mesed up monitor. And the graphics card question is wayyy too broad, no two games take the same amount of graphics processing power to generate smooth frames per second, but for cheap i would recommend the ati x850xt, i can run any game at full graphics at over 40 fps, and it was only $115 us dollas

for the brightness, are there any buttons on your monitor to adjust it? screw around with the menu button on the monitor, look for brightness and lower it.

for the graphics card, i don't know what type of games your going to be playing so the FPS will depend which game you want to play. but i would suggest a 6600

What i mean by the "odd reboot" is that it's not always bright.. Only some times..

And as for Video Card all i want is a descent one..

What i mean by the "odd reboot" is that it's not always bright.. Only sometimes..

And as for Video Card all i want is a descent one..

Back
Top Bottom