Help.!

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
Ok, my built computer restarts randomly, and i think its usually when im browsing the internet. I found out it wasnt any of my temps, it wasnt my PSU, I tried doing that memtest86 or whatever. It took the whole night, and when it was done it said it had done 16 tests. Obviously the program didnt clearly state if i had a problem with my memory. I need help, maybe if someone could walk me through the memtest and how to read what its telling me, that would be awesome.

Im almost positive its either your RAM or graphics card; thats what it was for me and I had that exact problem. Try putting in different parts (one at a time). First take some RAM from a PC that works and see if the problem continues, then do same with vid card

i had this same problem... my old psu was either not powerful enough, or it was faulty. a new psu fixed my problem. Otherwise, it sounds as if it could be the ram or graphics card.

i ran the memtest a few times, and it was fine, then i ran it again and after 30 seconds my computer restarted? Before i open up my computer to take one out and try it again, can somebody tell me if its really my memory?

take it apart, put in only the needed part to boot, graphics card (use onboard if you have it, CPU and fan, 1 stick of RAM, see if the problem exists, if so swap RAM sticks. If your computer rebooted itself during memtest chances are you have a bad stick, or one going bad

How do you know it wasnt ya PSU, how have ya tested it? What wattage is it and what are ya system specs.

Back
Top Bottom