Motherboard...:S

YORCC

Solid State Member
hey
i need a new motherboard but i need a specific one to fit a new processor and my ram etc.
thing is i dont have the 1st clue which to buy and which will work when i plug it all together lol
a frend of mine showed me one and it had a picture of a plane on the front of the box...but i cant remeber the name : :rolleyes:
so it need to fit...
478pin processor intell celeron D
2.8GHz
AGP8x (GForce 6200)
i know its not the fastest computer u guys will have worked on. but its for uni and i have a week 2 go :(

HELP
ta rich

how much are you willing to pay? what kind of stuff do you do with your computer? there's this one that seems pretty good all around for not too much a cost:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131484

I don't know if you want quality or price but that seems like a solid board to me. it the AGP slot you need and is 478 pin but you might want to check if your current case is big enough for the standard ATX or if its micro ATX. btw what kind of RAM do you have? this board supports 184 pin DDR PC 3200. you'll have to make sure you get a board with the same RAM slots as your old one.

hey crespo.
yeah it takes 184pin memory so i wouldnt have to buy new memory etc. so it all seems to fit!
ive taken a look at it and it seems to be a half decent one for me considering i am at uni. and i ave a huge case so i suspect it will fit heh!

ta m8
rich

Back
Top Bottom