ATI Graphics Card

Grundig

Baseband Member
I am wanting to upgrade my graphics card to a middle ofthe range ati card but im stumped at which one to get. Any help would be much appreciated.

My current card is an Radeon X700

x1950pro :) Awesome card. Shouldnt be too expensive considering the x1950XTX is 460. But it won't be out until october. It uses "dong-less" crossfire, based on the RV570. From rumors, it is supposed to be $200. So very good deal here, that is, if you can wait ;)

ownage said:
x1950pro :) Awesome card. Shouldnt be too expensive considering the x1950XTX is 460. But it won't be out until october. It uses "dong-less" crossfire, based on the RV570. From rumors, it is supposed to be $200. So very good deal here, that is, if you can wait ;)

Hahaha, I just had to laugh...

It's "dongle-less," meaning unlike previous CrossFire configurations requiring the external dongle, it'll either use the PCI-E bus or use a SLI-esque PCB bridge(s).

Hahaha, dong-less...:p

I have pci-x and my budget is about £100 to £150 i tried a nvidia 7600gt but it would not play the game crimson skies so i took it back. Thanyou for the replies

PCI-Express you mean. PCI-X is completely different. how much is that in USD? It should be around 200 right?

Back
Top Bottom