Forums.

Any suggestions on cars? I was thinking the skyline, but Im not even a big fan on it...IT has to be a complete new car, we cant just pick a car that got a new body, ex. M3 forums, they will just keep going, and make a section with 06m3s...We need a fresh car, that doesnt have a forum...

G35x said:
Any suggestions on cars? I was thinking the skyline, but Im not even a big fan on it...IT has to be a complete new car, we cant just pick a car that got a new body, ex. M3 forums, they will just keep going, and make a section with 06m3s...We need a fresh car, that doesnt have a forum...
how about that "First chinese car ever created" that's supposed to be comming out soon

Has to be nice, cant be some ricer...I mean has to draw attention from people who will mod, customize, spend money on their cars...TObad all my fav cars have forums

Acura Tl
Nissan Maxima
Nissan Altima
Infintit g35x
Infiniti m35
Infiniti fx45
damn..

Sounds good man but maybe hav ea different section like

Imports
Exotics
luxary

Some thing like that and then in those have like stickies about like Engine problems and stuff like that

Trivium Nate said:
Sounds good man but maybe hav ea different section like

Imports
Exotics
luxary

Some thing like that and then in those have like stickies about like Engine problems and stuff like that

No, no, you base it around 1 car...When you dont base it on one car, it gets out of hand, to many different cars, rivalry starts about "ohh the tl can take the mustang" and what not...With only one car, everyone is happy, everyone helps each other..I know the main layout, its just the car I need to figure out..

O okay I see yea good idea, You should eidt oyur first post and put up a poll with diff types of cars and which ever gets voted on the most is the one you base hte forum on

G35x said:
ahaha, yeah me and u do like different cars..What car?
Well I was thinking about the new Challenger coming out, but there are already forums for that. Mostly based around the old Challenger, so they'll just carry over to the new model. But it's not a whole new model of car either.

What about that new Acura RDX....I haven't seen any forums that are dedicated to that car yet.
Thats supposed to be a pretty damn hot car.

Edit: Okay I did find one.

Wow, I forgot about that...RDX it is, I dont really like that shape much, but lets do it lol..Ill talk to you on aim or sumtin, and hopefully mike can get us started.

G35x said:
Wow, I forgot about that...RDX it is, I dont really like that shape much, but lets do it lol..Ill talk to you on aim or sumtin, and hopefully mike can get us started.
I just found a couple domains that would be cool....I'll talk to you on AIM.

Edit: We should probably do some research on it first...make sure everything is good.

Back
Top Bottom