Pyschology

G35x

Golden Master
Has anyone taken psychology ap, and done a report on a psychologist, if so who, and who would you recomend me doing, out of this list..I dont want to pick someone that was boring and what not...Thanks

B.F. Skinner , Jean Piaget , Sigmund Freud ,Albert Bandura ,Leon Festinger
Carl Rogers , Stanley Schachter ,Neal Miller , Edward Thorndike Abraham Maslow,
Gordon Allport , Erik Erikson ,Hans J. Eysenck ,William James David McClelland,
Raymond Cattell ,John B. Watson ,Kurt Lewin ,Donald O. Hebb George A. Miller
Clark L. Hull ,Jerome Kagan, Carl Jung ,Ivan Pavlov, Walter Mischel
Wilhelm Wundt, Fritz Perls , Lev Vygotsky ,Alfred Binet , Howard Bloom
James Cattell ,John Dewey ,G. Stanley Hall ,Karen Horney ,Daniel Kahneman,
Alfred Kinsey ,Elisabeth Kübler-Ross , Margaret Singer ,Robert Sternberg ,Philip Zimbardo

the best ones are, skinner, freud, watson, and piaget. There's a ton that you could write about each. BTW, i'm not in ap psych but i'm in IB Psych HL, my second year, supposedly it's more difficult and indepth than ap psych, the test we take is over a two year course and is four hours long lol, it's gonna suck.

ahh IB, I was suppose to be in that program, but I didnt want to do it, Im lazy ahahah...So if u were to pick the best one, from the ones u named, who would it be..Need to do like a 3 page report, so I need info.

ib? my school doesn't even offer that, we just have psych 1 and 2 and ap psych.. i've only taken psych 1, but i think you can write alot about freud and his incessant connections to the male genitalia...lol

Back
Top Bottom