Just got contracted!

Chainer

In Runtime
Hey guys....fairly new here, but I wanted to share some good news.

Just got a call today from an IT Outsource Firm, and got contracted (for 1 night only) to install Notebooks in the Greater Cincinnati Airport! The job pays $20 per PC installed, and looking at the size of the airport, is going to be some good money!

For 12 hours (7pm to 7am the next day), I will be installing these things. So it's a VERY good possibility I could be making $1000+ in one night of work!

Pretty kick @ss! I don't like to brag, but today has been a good day! :D

Just thought I would let you all know of the possibilities that surround all of us! ;)

Wow, congrats! Sounds like fun, and lots of money, perfect! For English people, that's around £10 per machine, and approx. £530 altogether!

Damn nice, 1 days worth, preety good, to bad you cant make that on a steady scale, or you would be richer then anyone here heh...

G35x said:
Damn nice, 1 days worth, preety good, to bad you cant make that on a steady scale, or you would be richer then anyone here heh...

Yeah, no kidding. But, you have to think that word of mouth from a huge business like the airport and the outsourcing firm isn't going to be too shabby either ;)

Chainer said:
Hey guys....fairly new here, but I wanted to share some good news.

Just got a call today from an IT Outsource Firm, and got contracted (for 1 night only) to install Notebooks in the Greater Cincinnati Airport! The job pays $20 per PC installed, and looking at the size of the airport, is going to be some good money!

For 12 hours (7pm to 7am the next day), I will be installing these things. So it's a VERY good possibility I could be making $1000+ in one night of work!

Pretty kick @ss! I don't like to brag, but today has been a good day! :D

Just thought I would let you all know of the possibilities that surround all of us! ;)

Install like install a WIFI card than enter in the WPA key?

Congrads, you earn more than me in a night (And before the jokes come, what I earn as a DJ, as I dont prostitute.)

i would have loved to hook up the airport with all those lappy's, you have to love a job like that..

Back
Top Bottom