My new Microsoft's Zune Forum

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I'm hoping the new Microsoft Zune will be a hit so i created a forum and submitted it to search engines and all the other good stuff. I was wondering what you think of it? Should I make any changes? Also am i alloud to use the microsoft Zune images from their site like I have in the banner??

www.zuneplayerforum.com

joxley1990 said:
You made a forum, just for a media player? Wow!
yeah lol theres like 1 or 2 out there already, lol yeah the media player is going to be a beast with wireless, movies, music all that crap. It only costs me for the domain name which is 6 bucks a year so i said what the heck and made this. Since i already host other websites on the same server for other ppl.

Great, I was gona make a forum when a new car came out, but just never got around to it...New things have a huge market, great idea man..Not sure about how much money you can make, but with car forums there is a ton, because many members donate, and what not...g35driver is so rich, that every month they give out gift cards

Now thats cool.

G35x said:
Great, I was gona make a forum when a new car came out, but just never got around to it...New things have a huge market, great idea man..Not sure about how much money you can make, but with car forums there is a ton, because many members donate, and what not...g35driver is so rich, that every month they give out gift cards

Now thats cool.
yeah that's sweet, some dude i gota compete with has a zune forum and hes giving out a free zune....pffft

Meh, most of those competitions are BS, and the guy just gives the prize to him self, makes a fake name and what not...Anyhow, get a new skin man, that looks bad, something that is black..I might be able to make u a logo

G35x said:
Meh, most of those competitions are BS, and the guy just gives the prize to him self, makes a fake name and what not...Anyhow, get a new skin man, that looks bad, something that is black..I might be able to make u a logo
yeah i had a skin it was cool i'll put it up in about 30 seconds

Back
Top Bottom