Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

That is my car, sorry my dads camera was low and I chouldnt flash...

They were suppose to start making 4 DOOOR PORSHES YES, I know, 4 door, but for some reason they're taking longer then ever..Some people say, why the hell would they do that, but to me, I would love to see a porshe sedan, there is nothing wrong with a sedan that hauls ass...Anyhow, this is just, well its KINDA ugly, but then again, its prooly fast, and nice on the inside...This is a spyshot from 2 yrs ago ( supposedly, on a forum, its a new spy shot) but I saw this a while ago..Looks nice to me, needs new wheels but ehh..
attachment.php

Man, if they dont, they should, car freshners after colognes, now that would be nice..I doubt they do, but shit, if they did, I would be the first to buy some.

Here's my car. It's a 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 hatchback. Really, really slow in a straight line, since it's an auto prolly 100hp, lol. BUT in corners... :eek:

That's why I autocross, the emphasis is more on driver's ability and handling than speed. Racing rules.
936996194_l.jpg

Lol yeah thats a zippy little car with corners.

I love taking corners. I have a Benz myself, and it just grips the ground, hence why I love corners.

__

But damn guys you all I know have a sub right? Well its a 12'' JL w1v2. Im puttin about 200 watts into it at about 4ohms. Its only rated to 150w but whatever.

Anyways I knocked about all the rattle in my trunk for less then 10 bucks. But the locking mechanism for the trunk is rather jiggly. And im still working on stoping that.

And then I got pissed off said screw it, and I put the sub in my back seat. OMG! Its so effing lound, you have no idea. I can hardly hear any vocals with it turned up. At about 25/35 the sub volume stops going up and then the vocals keep going (becase the speakers are amped). But its weird because everything is so low. I mean I cant even hear the tweets with the sub in my back seat.

Then I get outta car and you cant even tell I have a sub. Sounds mabye like a couple 'uh 6x9''s. Then just open the window and then the sub lows go everywhere!

Its weird, but cool.

Anyways I put the sub back in the trunk because it was too loud, and simply looked like ass in the back seat. My car is pristine, and im not gonna let anything look bad on it.

HIN (Hot Import Nights) Seattle Meet!

MercuryAndSolace said:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
Due to the possability of a huge meet, and there not being enough room at Red Robin in South Center, we have now changed the meet locale to the Bahama Breeze at South Center Mall. More parking, less busy. Updates below.....

Ok this is now the official Hot Import Nights meet thread. Please keep all plans, times and meet talk in this thread. Please do not start new threads to avoid confusion.

I will update the thread with any changes that come up. All you EpHatch players that need to get off of work that Saturday, PUT IN FOR THAT TIME OFF NOW, don't put it off, we want a HUGE meet!

The Plan:
Saturday, September 30th 2006
Meet at 2:00 in the afternoon at Bahama Breeze in South Center.
Bahama Breeze
15700 SOUTHCENTER PARKWAY
TUKWILA WA 98188

Meet, hang out, take pics, then caravan and grab some grub wherever, then all caravan down to HIN, which gets crackin' around 5:00ish.

HIN Link:

http://www.hotimportnights.com/events/event.asp?id=160

Saturday September 30, 2006
Stadium Expo
800 Occidental Ave. South
Seattle, WA 98134
5pm to 12am

My buddy runs a Subaru SVX club and I mentioned HIN to him, and he thought of having the EPHatchers and his club meet and caravan down. There is also talk of getting the seattlersx.com club out to meet us too. The more the merrier I say. Bring it!

HIN.jpg

Who's In as of 9.12.06

1. MercuryAndSolace=Josh (Plus my Bro. will be coming too, ArrizX)
2. siborg +1
3. 04si-kalli
4. BrokenHeart +3
5. lightning
6. SaberX
7. kaisertj
8. spn_fed
9. Weaponrice04 +2 (showing for the meet, no HIN showing :mfrown: )
10. Sparticus RR
11. soundline +2
12. moonface
13. Mick-Si
14. Bman

Keep em' coming.

Bahama Breeze thanks to Broken Heart

Bahama.jpg

Is there anyway anyone from here could make it to this?

Re: HIN (Hot Import Nights) Seattle Meet!

Haha, Seattle is too far for me. :p Hot Import Nights is pretty neat though...some pretty tricked out cars there. Not to mention the hot booth babes. :D

Re: HIN (Hot Import Nights) Seattle Meet!

Lol yeah, I told my brother I needed to make a mental note to look fly, and I said we gotta get some hot asian chicks.

Because they are all asian. Lmao thats not a problem at all. :D

Back
Top Bottom