Half Life 2

joxley1990 said:
Half life, pacman, where's the difference...

theres a WAKA WAKA WAKA in pacman and OMFG A F*CKING HEAD CRAB, JESUS CHRIST YOU SEE THAT F*CKING THING! in Hlaf Life, :p

half life 2 is a decent game for a few days, but if you just sat down for a while, you could probably beat the game in just one day. it comes with counterstrike: source, a first person shooter played by alot of people and alot of people like it. it's a worthy investment in my opinion, even though i don't own it, my friends have let me borrow their accounts.

ok i have been playing half life 2 for the past week (not continuosly obviously) and I love the game. Very good AI, good graphics, good physics. Everything is good about it...

I completed it and at the time, yeah, thought it was brilliant.
F.E.A.R's my next port of call. I may get that this week...
Still haven't completed Doom3 though. I'm probably nearly done on that.

Kage said:
I completed it and at the time, yeah, thought it was brilliant.
F.E.A.R's my next port of call. I may get that this week...
Still haven't completed Doom3 though. I'm probably nearly done on that.
Doom3 is so boring... :(

FEAR is SO creepy. I played the demo, and it really scares me... I'm a pretty big scaredy-cat so I don't know if I really want the full game... :D

MikeReiner said:
Doom3 is so boring... :(

Yea, doom 3 blew, only good thing was the graphics.
But back to the subject, Half-life 2 is my favorite game ive ever played. Its just awesome. Fears fun, but wasnt as good as i thought it was gunna be.

True Doom 3 isn't as exciting as Half life 2 or something, but I'm still playing it :p I've just got the chainsaw...no idea how far I am from completing it, but at least its keeping me going.

F.E.A.R is good though, and the AI and gun battle physics, etc is just top notch :D

When Half life 3 comes out, it should be more ahead of its time, since Half Life 2 was let out alot later than expected, where graphics hardware had started to surpass it.

Still, Half life 2 holds up its own.

Back
Top Bottom