Making Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
systeq said:
Dont ever post stuff like that..Consider it a warning.

g35x

lol, its my opinion weather you like it or not. And incase you havent noticed, i was jp. Ill be sure to think about weather youll like my opinion or not when posting now ok?

Wtf? I wasnt going to ask her out on msn, I said i'm going to met her than get her msn. than talk to her on msn and ask her to met some where from msn. Met up and than BLAH!

X1337 said:
Wtf? I wasnt going to ask her out on msn, I said i'm going to met her than get her msn. than talk to her on msn and ask her to met some where from msn. Met up and than BLAH!
Asking out on msn is kinda lame and weak if you ask me.. show her you got some guts and ask 'er out in real life man.

MikeReiner said:
Asking out on msn is kinda lame and weak if you ask me.. show her you got some guts and ask 'er out in real life man.
omg THAT IS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY!!!!! :mad: , Listin. I get her MSN. I tell her to hangout like on the weekend, than we met up OUTSIDE and i'll talk and ask her out?

X1337 said:
omg THAT IS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY!!!!! :mad: , Listin. I get her MSN. I tell her to hangout like on the weekend, than we met up OUTSIDE and i'll talk and ask her out?

This works great, just dont ask out, breakup, or do you're first "stuff" on msn.

Wow, maby she forgot. but I told her to download music on the weekend and I put my nex and my msn on there and so far nothing :rolleyes: I did a stupid move :eek: :mad:

Nik00117 said:
I am going take a few wild guesses
1. Your 12
2. Your immature
3. You've never been laid before.

your guesses are wrong, which is why you're a computer geek and im a network administrator.

ok well she told me she was going to add me when shes gets on msn ;) , but knowing girls I dont know if she is

systeq said:
your guesses are wrong, which is why you're a computer geek and im a network administrator.

Same thing in my book. So you kind of contradicted yourself there dude.

Besides, just cause' people like computers (whether it be networking, programmnig, graphics, etc.) doesn't make them a geek.

So back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom