Folding@home

BuCKetHeaD27

Beta member
Okay. I haven't looked around these forums enough to know if we have a folding team, so let me know if we do. If not, I think we should create one. It is all for a great cause, and if you don't know what folding is, go to http://folding.stanford.edu/

Another idea: If we do get this folding thing going, I think we should do something to keep people motivated to keep going ie we should get some sort of recognition in our names and possibly our rank displayed there.

Thanks for your time,
Bucket

game... wow seriously dont tell me you think its a game. Did you even look at the page before you started downloading stuff?

I would fold for cf but seeing as how nobody would actually do it I fold for a different forum.

oh.. so this is what folding is.. i never really understood what it was, i've heard about it here and there. haha now i know. i'll give it a try.

The Amish Kid said:
game... wow seriously dont tell me you think its a game. Did you even look at the page before you started downloading stuff?

I would fold for cf but seeing as how nobody would actually do it I fold for a different forum.
Lol... I meant program, hey I was tired. :p

Sometimes I type randomly like that.

Back
Top Bottom