What Are You Currently Listening to?

Re: Another What Are You Currently Listening to? Thread

I have questions~

mark thorpe said:
mudvayne - dig
Mudvayne, what do you 'put' them under? Also is that off the something or rather 50 album?
Im trying to find some of there albums among some other bands, no luck :\ gah

Slayer said:
Cathedral - Ride

Is Cathedral, BM, by any chance? :eek:

Im ~
Currently listening ~ Nothing, but tv show, bored, it better get beter, American Beauty, whatever the spelling.. my oh-such-event-ful-life :) :\

geek_gal said:
I have questions~

Mudvayne, what do you 'put' them under? Also is that off the something or rather 50 album?
Im trying to find some of there albums among some other bands, no luck :\ gah

Originally, and during the bands earlier stages, Mudvayne had a few rap-metal influences (fast/rappy lyrics, chunky bass lines (like Korn) etc), and had similarities to Slipknot. Nowadays, with their newest album "Lost & Found" ... dunno what they'd be classed as really. Oh, and "Dig" is from the album "LD.50", and what a cracking album it is.

Is Cathedral, BM, by any chance? !:eek:

Black Metal? Not in the slightest. Doom band who came out in the early '90s, have been making brilliant albums ever since, and are influenced largely by the likes of Black Sabbath (but you can also find the occasional Led Zeppelin riff in there too); so their music is more about the guitar riff than it is anything else (just like Down, in that logic). To start off, I highly recommend you purchase/acquire their Best-of album "The Serpents Gold" which highlights some of the classics from their back catalogue, with exception to their newer album (which was released after the Best of; named "Garden of Unearthly Delights" and is also worth a look if you liked their Best-of).

Metal lesson over for today. ;)

Cathedral - Dearth AD

Currently listening to the news on television, lol.

Anyone else obessed with news?

Lil scrappy ft young buck- money in the bank.

i was addicted to the news for quite some time

g's and soldiers- planet asia

i love all types of musix, currently listening to : side-2-side by three 6 mafia.

Back
Top Bottom