Back up needed?

Although we have much stricter standards at work, for my own personal use I have had success using StompSoft's http://www.stompsoft.com/pc-backup/pc-backup.html I lost some data (on 2 separate occassions), so I have gotten into the habit of routine backups since those bad experiences, although I've never done one major transfer as you are doing at once. Hope everything works out okay! I know I tend to be lazy and inattentive when it comes to my own personal computer and stored data (even important pics, etc). My laptop has 3 missing keys right now! And my fingers hurt from that extra bit of effort of having to press hard to get the letters (h,c, and i) to appear.

Thanks alot man, I'll look at that, and welcome :)

I did all mine. Just needs cleaning up now with what I need and don't need, so I don't have a hectic drive again when I redo, so that'll take a while probably.
I just wanted to get everything on there, you know? :p

Now just my dads and sisters to sort out, then I'm done.

Thanks alot people :)

All I need to know now is how to setup RAID 1 on a compatable motherboard with IDE.

Hah, my system just hums around 45 Celsius after a game session! :) CPU hits home right at 50 Celsius. :D

My system gets around 47 degrees Celcius, and CPU, 52 degrees Celcius while gaming and such like, not too bad.
Each hard drive (I've got 2 so far) gets to about 35 degrees C, or 40 degrees C while working, so I think they are alright now :)

Just wish the room temperature was cooler, 29 degrees C it is now.

i would have just made a clone of the hhd using Norton Ghost, and backed it up on a DVD. whenever i have a hhd 120 to 160 gigs. if anything should happen to the hhd, you can pop in the DVD and boot with it, you can then restore your hhd exactly as it was when you made the clone DVD.

Back
Top Bottom