Making Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its just a better idea to have a girlfriend that DOESNT go to your school, cuz ppl can be immature and start saying stuff and shit.

g35x said:
Dont ever post stuff like that..Consider it a warning.

g35x

WTF??? who are you and why didnt you do the same to the guy that said, punch her in the face??? is that ok in your soc lounge? IF YOU DID A SEARCH ON MY POSTS, YOU'D SEE THAT WAS MY ONLY LAUGHABLE, AGREEABLE, NON TECHNICAL POST I'VE DONE ON THIS FORUM.

I'm out of here. I have no need for childish forums like this one.

systeq said:
i second this...while you're at it, hit it and hit it hard(although from your posts, i doubt you can) then ask her for a second date and to bring her friends, do them all and call yourself a king if they come back for more ;)
hit you mean !@#$$%g each other?

What do you mean I doubt you can

i second this...while you're at it, hit it and hit it hard(although from your posts, i doubt you can) then ask her for a second date and to bring her friends, do them all and call yourself a king if they come back for more

I am going take a few wild guesses
1. Your 12
2. Your immature
3. You've never been laid before.

to me she sounds like she likes you. just be friends at first and talk to her a lot. see where it goes in a couple of weeks maybe even days!!! ;)

i wouldn't ask he rout over msn it shows your kinda weak no offense think of another way...

yeah dude, no offense, maybe, just maybe, not the best place to ask for help, i dont judge but.... lol, just thinkin bout the stereotype

Dating people from the same school as you is a bad idea, but if it's all you're getting give it a shot :)

oh btw, internet talking=not cool, get her number, if u just chat or w/e online thats cool, but get her number, its more personal, and your forced(well not forced, but encouraged?) to make conversation, get to konw her, get to know her friends, and ask her out, preferably in person, if ur to big of a wus for that, call her, if not that, dont even bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom