What does this message mean?

I thikn that if they drop the listing that the re-listing should be free at least...

how come it's so expensive to list in the first place?

so paypal responded that it's a spoof... what have Ebay got to say about this...
I'd be surprised if they didn't let you re-list for free... I mean what if the same thing happens again? do yu keep paying through the nose for ebay charges and never sell the item?

TRDCorolla said:
HOLY COW!!!! I JUST GOT A PAYMENT OF $1,415.00 USD for the XBox 360 Core. But eBay is still screwing up with my listing. The payment is from this guy in Nigeria. Hmmm, if it's in Paypal already, it's good to go right? Here't the thing though. It says that in a PayPal email I got in Hotmail, but when I went on to actually login to my regular PayPal account, I got nothing yet. Seems like fraud. But from my email, he paid me $1,415. Odd. Here's the email. See if it's fake or not.

Don't ship it, it will be a cc fraud and you will loose out because paypal will return the money under a charge back. Ebay have stated they suspect fraud.

On the other hand, it does say his address is confirmed though.

It's a fake email anyway, there are loads of those eBay / Paypal spoofs. It wasn't sent by paypal, the guy probably sent it just to trick you.

Ahh, but look at this email I got from eBay, or what appears to be another eBay "spoof". You can tell it's fake by the awful sentence structure and fragmented sentences. SOOO FAKE this one is...check it out. Who does this think he is? What an idiot. This is the same guy that apparently sent me the $1400 some odd dollars to my so-called paypal account (which I still haven't revieved yet, haha--who cares though because he's not getting it).

What's funny is if you read the first paragraph, is says, "The buyer's privileges to trade on eBay has been permanently called back.but you cant send an invoice but you can go on with the trasaction"

That was word for word and look at where the idiot put the period. What a goof. I can't send an invoice but I can go ahead with the transaction? Stupid. Look, the word "trasaction" is spelled wrong!!!! What an amateur...

My brother has first hand experience with this kinda crap. - I think!

PM me if you want his email address.

Basically at this point, I'm going to wait it out like Root said. I'll give a couple of weeks and see if I get any more crap spoofs. PayPal and eBay confirmed that they were all fake. I just hate having to pay the $34 even though I didn't sell anything. That fake member ruined it for me. The bid was going well too.

I'll list it again after that. If I get another spoof the second time around, forget eBay. I'll sell it somewhere else.

Sorry, I didnt bother to read the page, lol :p

Hmm.. What all are you selling and for how much? I want a 360..

Back
Top Bottom