Making Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1337

Fully Optimized
Ok, well Im in this class FM (family Studies or somthing like that) and around this year I have to take a baby home and take care of it....

Anyways, there is this girl in my class. When I look at the white board, I copy the notes and she looks at me and smiles. So I look at her and smile... So anyways

yesterday, the class has to pay student Fee's (Yearbook + Planner, We went to office to pay). She was like way past the line. She dissapers, I pay my fee's (2 minutes after she leaves) than start to walk back to class. Than BAM there she is, started to talk me. Shes started to talk to me about school and do you like Family studies and I replyed Meh. So we talked and that is it so far.....

Does she like me? I was thinking she is trying to be frineds with me

I think that maybe she does like you. For me it's hard to tell when girls do that stuff if they like you or just want to be friends. You could always start out as friends and go from there...

What I would say to my buddy

"What the heck, you ain't tapping that yet?!!?!?!?!?"

I do, she spent extra time WAITING FOR YOU. Most girls would of kept on walking. I have a lot of friends that are girls and none of them wait for me, cause none of them have a crush on me. And shes always looking at you which implys shes thinking of you. My step would be turn it into a frendship for now, then work your way on up. But don't be a snail about it.

I think shes basically just wanting you to do the first move, I mean heck you don't even have to ask her out to figure it out, just go "Do you like me" if she has 1/2 a brain and likes you chances are she'll say yes, but get to know her first. Maybe even wipe out the old Your beatiful comment here and there. Then maybe a month or so ask her out proof if she likes you got yourself a girl.

Haha, do I sense a budding relationship one of our fellow community members is going to have? :p Haha...

I think she has an intrest in you. Most girls would just walk off, but then again, some like to be friendly and be social. Just take your time.

well lets see what hapeens tomrrow? what should I do. Ask her, hey do you want to hang out at lunch or somthing, from there when lunch ends. I'll ask for her msn ;)

Never ask for online communication first! Bad Thing to do.

Ask her for her number, then you can ask her if she has an instant messenger or something when you talk to her on the phone.

And another thing. Become friends first, but don't wait too long or you'll fall into the "just friends" rut. let her know your interested if you are lol, hint at it, keep her guessing

Paradox said:
Never ask for online communication first! Bad Thing to do.

Ask her for her number, then you can ask her if she has an instant messenger or something when you talk to her on the phone.

And another thing. Become friends first, but don't wait too long or you'll fall into the "just friends" rut. let her know your interested if you are lol, hint at it, keep her guessing

I'd generally disagree with the entire online thing, as I know many people (both str8 and gay) that do it and I do it as well (all the time)

Their's a decent chance she likes you / is flirting, but this doesnt always mean that much.

Dont get your hopes up, she may just be friendly..however..if she is giving you nice looks, and smiling, and she spoke to you first, boy, your in! Take it slow though..

Go on a date with her, ask her to come round, whatever..spend time alone with her, out of school..

Punch er in the face and never look back, having a gf just complicates things, especially during school.

allenn812 said:
Punch er in the face and never look back, having a gf just complicates things, especially during school.
ah lol, NO I wont do that. Its been almost 1 year since a had a Real g.f., I'll hang out with her today. Ask for msn, than from there on msn ask her to met up and ask her out. I want to ask her out like out side of school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom