Pentium D and Core 2 duo

alvino said:
It sure is. :) Heh, I think you would be happy to see some of us have converted to Intelism. :p
Haha. Voodoo really does work!

I'll have to get rid of my little dolls of everybody here, they've been stuffed in a Xeon Box to make sure they convert!

gollun56 said:
Yes the hardware will be exactly the same , I just want to know the difference...It looks like I will be taking the conroe , I just thought that I could get the same performance for 40$ apparently it doesn't work like that :p.
where can u get a pent. d for $40#%!%

LINK ME%&*(!#%

Core 2 duo eats pentium d's for breakfast!

Alright guys one last question then you can close it whatever , but with a 7600 GT 250 gig SATA Hard drive 2 gigs of ram and the intel e3600 will this thing be able to game?

Most definately. :) It should be able to handle the latest games on high settings for most of them.

alvino said:
Most definately. :) It should be able to handle the latest games on high settings for most of them.

Depends what resolution. High resolution, with a 7600GT, not so much. But it should be playable @ 1024x768 or higher with high graphics, depending on the game.

I ran some games on my old comp that I still play at 1280x1080 Or whatever the resolution similiar to that is with a FX5200 with good framefrates so I think I should be ok =/.I don't max out the settings on most games usually I play with medium settings and a higher resolution because anything lower than my monitors native resolution looks like crap.Well thanks anyways though!

Back
Top Bottom