R.I.P Patch

Its a shame mate but was best for the dog at the end of the day always remember that and remember the dog for who he was and not the sad day that was.

Sorry to hear that. Cute dog though...kinda like a rug with legs. Wow, you have a lot of animals...don't you have some lizards too?

mark thorpe said:
he was put down yesterday afternoon, we didnt have a choice, it was the best thing for him.. its so weird around here without him..

thanks for the kind words everyone, it means alot to me.. patch was a jack russel terrier, long haired one..

Actully this is good to hear. It means hes not suffering at all. Talk about a weight off your shoulders :)

Of course he cant be replaced, however time heals all wounds.

Sorry to hear it man, But hey atleast he's in a better place. I know where your coming from. Just last month Buddy, My best dog I've ever had died.. It's really depressing =\ It'll be ok man. Don't focus on the sad, focus on the good times youve had with Patch and you'll feel better soon..

Man Now I wanna cry..

We had our our cat put down, a pet of 11 years, I got my neighbour to drive me to the vets, as I knew I'd be in no state to drive back, the worst bit was my wife asked me to bring his collar back, [it was a special cat collar], I couldn't bear to see him get the injection & I left the room, returning a few seconds later to get the collar, our beautiful cat was sitting there, the vet quickly hid the hypo behind his back as I took the collar off, & I was driven home in tears, this was over 20 years ago, & I still miss him, the collar with his name disc on is in a small ceramic jar, & I look at from time to time

Back
Top Bottom