R.I.P Patch

Me too, my dog is 11 atm and well shes showing signs of age. I fear the day that she dies cause that dog has saved my life, and I have saved her life (quite litterally) I had to give up dogs before as well and thats almost as bad as them dieing. I feel for you and wish you the best of luck.

My dog is now dead too, he died four or five years ago. Sorry to hear about your dog's death too. =(

The scary thing is my dog that passed away looks similar to Patch.

What breed is Patch?

Sorry to hear that Mark. Did he last the night, or was he put down? At least he's not going through pain anymore..

he was put down yesterday afternoon, we didnt have a choice, it was the best thing for him.. its so weird around here without him..

thanks for the kind words everyone, it means alot to me.. patch was a jack russel terrier, long haired one..

mark thorpe said:
he was put down yesterday afternoon, we didnt have a choice, it was the best thing for him.. its so weird around here without him..

thanks for the kind words everyone, it means alot to me.. patch was a jack russel terrier, long haired one..
Aww man...thats even worse, it's like taking your brother to kvorkian.

You going to get another one? Or maybe you guys aren't ready for another pet yet? Sometimes it can be hard to get over and you just don't want another pet.

mark thorpe said:

Oh... my old dog was a terrier mix also. :(

Back
Top Bottom