The thread of no meaning..

Trivium Nate said:
Is this thread dead?

We should add more stuff....

Should I give us some thing to start on?

Fine how about the fact that im depressed as hell and am sick of seeing the girl every day.at school Thread number...(143)

I hate how I was in love with the girl and i thought she was the one for me but nope I got rejected, she just didnt care about how much i loved her, and now I just give up on girls all together.. I just dont care

Just stop thinking about her. It's just one girl! Just one! There will be many more, and no doubt u will get rejected again sometime in the future.

Fine how about the fact that im depressed as hell and am sick of seeing the girl every day.at school Thread number...(143)

I hate how I was in love with the girl and i thought she was the one for me but nope I got rejected, she just didnt care about how much i loved her, and now I just give up on girls all together.. I just dont care

Like a week ago I figured out one of my best friends was gay.. He and my other friend were "partners" But they couldn't be together because the parents said "Yall can't be together, or we will disone you..." One of them has tried to commit suicide, and a bunch of other stuff... No offence Nate, but people have alot harder lives then you.. A girl doesn't like you.. We've all been there.. It's not as bad as you want to think it is..

Back
Top Bottom