Monitor blurred

royvince

Beta member
Hi,

I have a computer with an ECS KM400-M2 motherboard (Integrated S3 UniChrome 2D/3D Graphics) and I added an ATI 9550 video card on it. Everything is working very well when I play games (I can play for hours without any trouble).

The problem comes when I don't play games i.e. when I work on Word or I browse the Internet, my screen becomes more and more blurred. It starts 2 minutes after I open the comp and after 15-20 minutes of work, I almost can't read what's on the monitor.

I really don't know what to do. I know that the computer disables the onboard video card as soon as I use the AGP slot, so how come the card works well with games, but not under XP?

ty,

royvince

Hmm...weird...

What type of monitor do you have?

Is there a button that might bring up a menu saying what the resoloution is when running windows, and the refresh rate in HZ?

If so, list that, and also, load a game, and again, list the resoloution and refresh rate in HZ.

your monitor should also have a degauss command in the monitor's menu. Try that when it starts to gert blurry it might help

Back
Top Bottom