Gallery: Cases

my beloved cmstacker, whats missing though? hmmm.... could it be antoher blown psu? :D
cm1hm0.jpg

cm5sm9.jpg

cm3ou5.jpg

second computer, basically the same configuration just a nvidia 6800gt 512 mb video card, audigy 2, and antec 1080 server case, and a power supply unlike my other computer!!
antec1he1.jpg

this has to be left open from both sides or else the asus utility starts giving the nuclear fallout alarm in a minute. :p

DAMN i didn't know how big these things get...
now if i decide to get a new case for my gateway, will a bigger/taller case be able to work with my motherboard?

Zaki said:
second computer, basically the same configuration just a nvidia 6800gt 512 mb video card, audigy 2, and antec 1080 server case, and a power supply unlike my other computer!!
antec1he1.jpg

this has to be left open from both sides or else the asus utility starts giving the nuclear fallout alarm in a minute. :p

Haha, well with all that cable mess, I'm not suprised.

alvino said:
Haha, well with all that cable mess, I'm not suprised.
i stopped caring about the cables after i took off the doors and have my regular household fan on the ready, it decreases 10 C in seconds, its as good as water cooling!!

anyways even when i had the cables all nice and neat it didnt make any difference, the problem is that the case only has a tiny and weak 80mm fan in the front bottom, and the two tiny and weak 80mm fans in the back suck too. 120mm fans work so much better its amazing.

ownage said:
Zaki, what psu is that? The ATX sleeving looks EXACTLY like the Corsair HX620.
i wish, its the antec true power 2.0 550 watts psu. its reliable.

oh, yeah, just though id point out, those are raptors in there...RAPTORS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom