Apple

I'd probably have an iPod if they weren't stupidly expensive. I don't see how Apple can justify their prices, even the iMac is overpriced IMHO. If you think MS overprice their software, at least they don't try to outprice the entire world computing market.

Apple are getting greedy - they're not the nice, friendly MS alternative you think they are.

Everything Apple makes is overpriced...except that 80gb ipod for $349, I think thats a pretty good deal for an 80gb player.

UK31337 said:
I'd probably have an iPod if they weren't stupidly expensive. I don't see how Apple can justify their prices, even the iMac is overpriced IMHO. If you think MS overprice their software, at least they don't try to outprice the entire world computing market.

Apple are getting greedy - they're not the nice, friendly MS alternative you think they are.

$350 for a 80GB MP3 player?

350.00 USD = 185.350 GBP

bloody good price if you ask me..

mark thorpe said:
$350 for a 80GB MP3 player?

350.00 USD = 185.350 GBP

bloody good price if you ask me..

No, we always get screwed here.

A 60GB iPod is currently retailing for £200 through the Apple Student discount scheme. £200 = ~ $400

Full price, it's more like £299.99 = ~$600

The 80GB version will probably cost about £350, I reckon, going on the way Apple's done its pricing before.

£350 = ~$700

Not cheap. But we'll see.

well i think all their new stuff is cool, especially the new itunes 7

i kno a lot of people who break them (there for they're ''easily breakable'') but if u take care of ur sh*t its great

I own a 3rd gen 15gb ipod (girlfriend uses now - Itunes pissed me off too much) and a shuffle which is actually decent as i just shove it on briefly then back off.

In my time i have also owned an xclef 40gb player - bulky beast - returned it for that 3rd gen ipod.

A creative Muvo MX 256 - i think this is my favorite player tbh - good sound, nice features - good size, good battery life - classy looking.

I doubt i will go for apple again however.

UK13317 I was thinking about that recently also, everyone has this nice idea about apple being a friendly - well priced MASSIVELY SUPER alternative to Microsoft, but what it all boils down to, is that patented white glossy finish at a ridiculous price.

Back
Top Bottom