What are you eating?

TRDCorolla said:
That's why I have an active job that keeps me going all the time. I walk a lot at work and do a lot of lifting too. I notice you live in Utah? The last place I lived was in Provo Utah. Moved out of there in 1997.
I'm in davis county, just about 30 miles north of SLC.

alvino said:
So? Food is good. :D
I agree Al, but out of those among you here who admit to stuffing themselves silly, & not exercising, how many are obese, or at least overweight?, I realise that some people will stay skinny no matter how much they eat, in Britain, the number of adults and children who are technically obese is rising month by month, & hospitals are worried that the already overstretched National Health service won't, in years to come, be able to cope with the increased inevitability of heat attacks, etc, even now, one guy, through overeating, having an heart attack, literally wasn't able to be removed from his house by ambulance men, because he was too large to get through the doorway, luckily a neighbour, a builder, removed the door, & they got him to hospital just in time, a rare case I know, but a lesson to us all, surely.

Google Guru said:
He couldn't fit through his door? :eek: How'd he go out and buy food?
Eek, indeed, neighbours used to do some errands & an an aunt got his food, tablets etc, there was no door on his room, so he could get to the toilet, the mind boggles, yuck!, no more details were given by the newspaper, I'm very glad to say, except that he weighed 28 stone [392 lbs]

Brookfield said:
Eek, indeed, neighbours used to do some errands & an an aunt got his food, tablets etc, there was no door on his room, so he could get to the toilet, the mind boggles, yuck!, no more details were given by the newspaper, I'm very glad to say, except that he weighed 28 stone [392 lbs]
One word:
WOW.

Was he diabetic?(sp)

Trivium Nate said:
Actually I dont know if I am but Im very skinny and i dont eat much :D

This would be belemic (If you are actually starving yourself)

Anorexic's throw up as well

Back
Top Bottom