What are you eating?

I envy you. :( If it wasn't for the two hour swim practices I have every day, I would be so fat. :p

Lol, now just an hour later, I'm eating a bowl of Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal and downloading a bunch of good stuff. Had a huge bowl of it. That's good cereal. The sweet cranberries make it good and the flakes are lightly sweetened as well.

TRDCorolla said:
I'm suprisingly skinny, well not toothpick skinny, but thin. I burn food quickly. I love it. I stuffed a bunch of fries on that quarter pounder sandwich. So good. Those chicken soft tacos are nothing. I finished each one in like 3 huge bites. I could've eaten more. Now, I'm drinking diet Pepsi (strawberries n cream) out of the frig. Mmmm, ever try that? Good stuff. Lol, diet soft drink after eating all that.
meh, you suck. I can't eat much if I want to lose weight.. I burn food so slow.

That's why I have an active job that keeps me going all the time. I walk a lot at work and do a lot of lifting too. I notice you live in Utah? The last place I lived was in Provo Utah. Moved out of there in 1997.

TRDCorolla said:
Lol, now just an hour later, I'm eating a bowl of Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal and downloading a bunch of good stuff. Had a huge bowl of it. That's good cereal. The sweet cranberries make it good and the flakes are lightly sweetened as well.

Honey Bunches of Oats is the best. :p Crunchy, sweet and so tasty you don't even know it's healthy. :D

TRDCorolla said:
I'm suprisingly skinny, well not toothpick skinny, but thin. I burn food quickly. I love it. I stuffed a bunch of fries on that quarter pounder sandwich. So good. Those chicken soft tacos are nothing. I finished each one in like 3 huge bites. I could've eaten more. Now, I'm drinking diet Pepsi (strawberries n cream) out of the frig. Mmmm, ever try that? Good stuff. Lol, diet soft drink after eating all that.

I'm kind of like that... No matter what I eat, or how much. I stay the same weight (or gain very little). But, now I do excersize. Though even when I didn't, I never got fat. I Mainly excersize to build my endurance and get a little bulkier.

Edit: Forgot to put what I'm eating... peanut paste sandwich, fruche, nutri-grain bar, and some choc slice pieces.

Back
Top Bottom