9/11

Brookfield, I agree 100% with your theory. That's downright sick to say the least.... I can't believe somebody would do that.

These days, some people will do anything for money... even if they have to sink to the lowest form of life among the human race..

Brookfield said:
I now understand that people are making false claims for compensation, saying that they lost someone when the towers came down, I can't express my utter disgust enough here, at this cruel & downright wicked crime, I hope they give them long sentences, but no doubt they've covered their tracks well, I have a theory how they've done that, if anyone would like to hear it.

There were a whole ton of people who did that. Even the Red Cross had to issue warnings to others about donations, because some would pose as donation collectors for the Red Cross and they would just end up keeping the money themselves.

troy272 said:
Brookfield, I agree 100% with your theory. That's downright sick to say the least.... I can't believe somebody would do that.
Thanks, I sincerely hope you don't, as an Amercan, take offence, but isn't this sort of thing rife in the States?, for these b*st*rds :mad: it's just another job opportunity.

Yeah, it's not common to see those kinds of sick scams take place. It happens all the time. September 11th, Katrina, or the Southeast Asia Tsunami Disaster...you name it and you'll find that all of those incidents have some scammers looking for money by using those tragedies as their fronts. It's horrible and the punishment for their crimes is too light. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom