Car crash.....

I've never witnessed one, but i've been involved in two now, both of which were minor. The first time I was with my dad, we were slowing down as we approached an intersection, it was a red light. We hit a slab of thick black ice on the road, lost control, couldn't slow down, couldn't stop, rear ended a car in front of us. Fortunatly, even though we were in a truck, we were moving slow enough that the back of the car was just bent in a bit, so nobody got hurt.

The second time, I was at my school parking lot, waiting on traffic in front of me to clear up so I could go down the ramp, and some big minivan rear ends me out of no where.. again, moving slow, and since I was partially on the ramp, the back end of my car was pointing upwards, and his bumper hit mine - no damage to the trunk. We were able to replace the bumper for about $180, out of his insurance comany's pocket, of coarse.. I didn't get burned at all, wewt.

Still scared me a bit though..

MikeReiner said:
I've never witnessed one, but i've been involved in two now, both of which were minor. The first time I was with my dad, we were slowing down as we approached an intersection, it was a red light. We hit a slab of thick black ice on the road, lost control, couldn't slow down, couldn't stop, rear ended a car in front of us. Fortunatly, even though we were in a truck, we were moving slow enough that the back of the car was just bent in a bit, so nobody got hurt.

The second time, I was at my school parking lot, waiting on traffic in front of me to clear up so I could go down the ramp, and some big minivan rear ends me out of no where.. again, moving slow, and since I was partially on the ramp, the back end of my car was pointing upwards, and his bumper hit mine - no damage to the trunk. We were able to replace the bumper for about $180, out of his insurance comany's pocket, of coarse.. I didn't get burned at all, wewt.

Still scared me a bit though..
Wow, you were lucky in those two occourences then.

Back
Top Bottom