Newegg To Europe?

Phire

Baseband Member
Does anyone have any idea when newegg.com will finally start shipping to Europe?

Yet, they ship to Europe that's miles away and they can't ship in Canada, that's a lot less miles away...go figure

lhuser said:
Yet, they ship to Europe that's miles away and they can't ship in Canada, that's a lot less miles away...go figure

they can't ship to Canada?

Canada is pretty weird.

Almost all contests and prizes are outlawed in Canada.

PCNoob said:
they can't ship to Canada?

Canada is pretty weird.

Almost all contests and prizes are outlawed in Canada.
That's not the fault of the country of Canada. Everything on the Internet now is 'open to US residents only' anyway, so the rest of the world is weird?

Basically 50% of all americans I've ever talked to have something to say about Canada. Yeah, I could say plenty things about south of the border too.

Contests and prizes are 'outlawed' in canada? Outlawed? Seriously, wt_? Almost all? Hah. Maybe America has 90% of the online offers, but look at offline. Plus, Canada has more offers on treasure trooper than Europe. :p

Google Guru said:
That's not the fault of the country of Canada. Everything on the Internet now is 'open to US residents only' anyway, so the rest of the world is weird?

Basically 50% of all americans I've ever talked to have something to say about Canada. Yeah, I could say plenty things about south of the border too.

Contests and prizes are 'outlawed' in canada? Outlawed? Seriously, wt_? Almost all? Hah. Maybe America has 90% of the online offers, but look at offline. Plus, Canada has more offers on treasure trooper than Europe. :p

Yeah, I know, just a lot of contests seem to disqualify Canada.

Like if if you look at the small text it'll say "void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and (sometimes) Hawaii and Alaska.

PCNoob said:
Yeah, I know, just a lot of contests seem to disqualify Canada.

Like if if you look at the small text it'll say "void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and (sometimes) Hawaii and Alaska.
1. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico aren't part of the continental US anyway, but still is in America (technicially) :p

2. Canada isn't related with the US in any way. :p

I know, I've saw the available only in the Continental US messages appearing everyone on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom