Car crash.....

mark thorpe

Golden Master
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/5341134.stm

i saw this happen.. the **kind person** in the audi was going along at 130MPH, looked down at his paperwork, and smacked the woman in the peugeot in the back.. the 206 flipped several times in the air, and landed on its roof in a field. i was one of the first people on the scene there, verrry scary.. i drive a 206, and seeing what was left of that car, very scary..

i hope the prick in the audi gets sent down. there is no excuse for speeding at 130+, and then reading your paperwork.. he looked down at the paperwork, and hit her.. her car flipped, and ended up in the field.. i was just joining when it happened, saw the car flipping just before i joined the A120..

man this freaked me out......

It's because of things like this I hate driving.. I just don't trust people on the road.. and the guy in the audi is a perfect example of why... so now that woman is a victim of someone else's stupidity.... *sigh*

yeah.. it made me think, it was crazy.. i mean.. i drive exactly the same model car as the woman.. and it was a mangled mess, where there was a bonnet, and engine, there was nothing.. parts of car were scattered everywhere from where she had flipped over and over.. landing on her roof, it scared me.. and made me realise just how dangerous driving and cars are..

If the woman dies, that Audi driver's going to wish he was dead too. They'll throw the book at him.

I drive like a bit of a loon at times, TBH. It really makes you think, doesn't it? I've never had an accident involving another moving vehicle, though - I backed into a skip once, and I've hit parked cars a couple of times when parking, no damage though.

I think it's inevitable one day, though - I will have a proper accident. Depends on when, and how serious, it happens to be.

and so they should.. he had almost lost it on the A130 a couple of mins before the accident happened, according to one of the other women who saw it happen.. he was swerving in and out of cars going down the A130, joined the A120, did exactly the same again, distracted himself, and caused this.. if he doesnt go down for this, its a joke..

I drive like a bit of a loon at times, TBH. It really makes you think, doesn't it? I've never had an accident involving another moving vehicle, though - I backed into a skip once, and I've hit parked cars a couple of times when parking, no damage though.

I think it's inevitable one day, though - I will have a proper accident. Depends on when, and how serious, it happens to be.

dont we all? ive driven like a loon before too.. but ive never had an accident while moving before.. ive been hit and run while standing still, and backed into in a car park.. but seeing this makes you think..... 30 seconds earlier, and i woulda been on the A120 when it happened.....

kchi55 said:
that's rough.. i've never witnessed an accident in my life.
A couple days ago a car crashed about 5 feet from the end of my driveway, in the ditch on the other side of the road, while I was watching TV. :p

Back
Top Bottom