Flight Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with u 99nasha, i'm in the air cadets and i'm only fifteen, I go flying quite alot, and its nothing like the real thing!!!! MY mates got a force feedback jopystick, it adds to the experience but its still lacking!!

no its a grob vigilant, worth about 400,000 pounds and coz i'm in the air cadets they let me fly it. I'm in England. Its not a brilliant plane but it can do aerobatics. Cobra how old are u???? if ur under 18 then u can go to ur local air cadets, join pass a few test and go flying!!!!!! I obviously have another pilot with me but yeah, iam only 15 and go flying!!!!

To join the Air Cadets you need to be between 13 and 17 and a half for the UK (Im not sure about Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the USA) It is well worth it, I have had about 8 hours of powered flying, and a couple gliding - all for free. I have also signed up for a flying scholarship, which is 10 days of intense flying in which you will evenutally fly solo. The problem with doing this is it really takes the fun out of flight sim! See www.aircadets.org for details.

Flight Sergeant said:
To join the Air Cadets you need to be between 13 and 17 and a half for the UK (Im not sure about Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the USA) It is well worth it, I have had about 8 hours of powered flying, and a couple gliding - all for free. I have also signed up for a flying scholarship, which is 10 days of intense flying in which you will evenutally fly solo. The problem with doing this is it really takes the fun out of flight sim! See www.aircadets.org for details.

right..... this thread wasn't that old now was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom