Gallery: Cases

Lord Kalthorn said:
I've never seen the point in all the flashing bells and whistles on a case.
Well, if this will make your day, the case was bought 10 bucks and it came with the red and ble led fans. I just made it complete by adding a 4-color fan that goes to a destroyed case. Fixed it...but it's not that preety lmao!

alvino said:
Just buy some cheap Vantec or Sunbeam one. They're about $15 for one that goes in the floppy bay.
Heh, I'm used to that type of noise. I hear it every day lol!

LK!!! you're back! Great to see you again. And alvino's old case was mine :p haha. Bells and whistles look nice, up to a certain extent. If you have like a million colors in there, it turns into a disaster. But if you have one color, like blue, it looks soothing and pleases the eye. ;)

ownage said:
LK!!! you're back! Great to see you again. And alvino's old case was mine :p haha. Bells and whistles look nice, up to a certain extent. If you have like a million colors in there, it turns into a disaster. But if you have one color, like blue, it looks soothing and pleases the eye. ;)
Yeah my case came with some blue fans, they look nice sometimes, but if you want the pc on while you're trying to sleep! They can be annoying :D

lhuser said:
Well, if this will make your day, the case was bought 10 bucks and it came with the red and ble led fans. I just made it complete by adding a 4-color fan that goes to a destroyed case. Fixed it...but it's not that preety lmao!
Haha, oh dear lord! I have to admit though if it comes with it, I'll use it. I got two blue fans with my case, its not like I'm going to just not use them :p

Here is some more setup images of my stuff.

CIMG2292.jpg

CIMG2293.jpg

CIMG2277.jpg

CIMG2278.jpg

MCP350 w/ Alphacool plexitop? Use the top inlet, gives a little more flow and head. And get rid of those 90-degree barbs, restricts flow like no other.

its all separate parts, and the radiator is special ordered.. i like it, but i really dont need liquid cooling. If someone needs it lemme know! i dont really need the money, but id rather have it get more use.

its a 120mm radiator, its custom from a local company here, the rest of my stuff is from frozencpu.com, and yeah, thats a reservoir on the top of the pump too.

Back
Top Bottom