Ipod Nano

Well most won't notice a difference, but Creative and iAudio players do have better audio processing than iPods.

kchi55 said:
i know someone who broke their ipod video. cost to repair?.. 290 dollars.. lol, i never got an ipod before, i like the creative zens more.
wow my ipod broke before and cost to get it repaired.....nothing $0

I like ipods. I have a mini that i've had for about two years and I've ragged the heck out of it and I haven't had a single problem with it. I'm actually considering getting an ipod video since I like ipods so much :)

I'll tell you this. I can tell the difference from one to the other.

I audio being the best, Then Creative, and then Ipod (well, there may even be some inbetween).

Iaudio wins though like I said, because of the extra onboard processing it provides, that actually improves the quality, rather than diminishes it like alot of plugins/features seem too on players.

Mac3Bass being the best feature I've seen, while still keeping the highs and middles seperate.

My ears are very senesitive to quality changes, and since I care about music, audio quality comes first, after the usual battery life stuff.
Yes, in a way I care about looks, but after a certain point, I don't.

Iaudio when I bought my Creative didn't have one out that was any better than the one I had previously, and the headphone socket broke on that when I dropped it after about 100 times, but I'd buy one again purely because the audio qualty blows anything else out of the water that I've heard, and would give my Senhisser PX100 headphones a work out :p

troy272 said:
I like ipods. I have a mini that i've had for about two years and I've ragged the heck out of it and I haven't had a single problem with it. I'm actually considering getting an ipod video since I like ipods so much :)

they came out with a newer video...30gb are only $249 instead of $299, and they have a brighter screen.

woah!!! new nanos too!!!
http://www.apple.com/itunes/

alvino said:
Well most won't notice a difference, but Creative and iAudio players do have better audio processing than iPods.

Exactly. And, I will be dead honest with you, determining the quality of the iPod by how many times you have dropped it, is not exactly the best solution to the equation.

I've dropped my cell phone many times and it still works, but that doesn't make it the best.

It is all based on personal opinion, however. People buy things based on what's 'cool,' not the quality of the product. It's all a marketing strategy by Apple to get you to buy....they GIVE iPods to celebrities to wear them, use them, and put them in their music videos or on actual iPod commercials, so that YOU the consumer will see this, react, and buy. That's about as elaborate I can get. And YOU, the consumer, are doing it because YOU think it is 'cool' because the celebrities have them or use them. Or, it's quite possible you got one because your friend got one, and the reason he got one was because HIS friend saw Snoop Dogg using one :rolleyes:

It's all a marketing ploy, unfortunately TOO many people fall for it.

Chainer said:
Exactly. And, I will be dead honest with you, determining the quality of the iPod by how many times you have dropped it, is not exactly the best solution to the equation.

meh, im very careless with things like that.. and having an mp3 player as reliable as the ipod is a good thing.. build quality is basiclly how much punishment it can take, so yes, judging that by the amount of times it has been dropped is fine IMO..

Back
Top Bottom