2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

ownage said:
sure! Well, as many of you don't know, Alvino here referred me to this forum. And i signed up. Not really caring about my forum name, as i was just trying things out. So i was like, what's a good name? Let's see if ownage is taken. And it wasnt, so i was cool. And there you go!

Well, better than my story, wait... There isn't one.

Toby is my user name on every forum (unless it's taken), just simply because it's my actuall name... I'm not very creative. :p

alvino said:
Yes, if it wasn't for me, Ownage wouldn't be here. ;) A thanks should be in order. :p

Yep, I reckon so.

ownage said:
hahahaha...uh huh. A thanks from me or from the community? :p

From you would be nice. :) Unless you want a fatty titty twister at school tomorrow. :p

Just kidding. You know I <3 you. ;)

alvino said:
Owned by Ownage.

Seriously though...you can't really expect a good reply when you tell someone to "do their homework" when you can't even post facts to back yourself up. Shameful really...

not quite, his dumb ass can go look up the benefits of purchasing a HIS video card.

The better support, programs and whatnot that comes with it.

******g35x
Consider this a warning. Thanks for reporting, you know who you are aha.

You sure don't know how to debate, I'll give you that. :rolleyes: When you go and proclaim something, it's your job to present the facts as part of your case, not for others to research it themselves.

Also, I could wholly disagree with all your points because I use HIS myself and after what I went through, I wouldn't suggest them unless they went bankrupt and gave away free cards. First, they go the El Cheapo route and use horrible Infineon GDDR RAM which gets horrid overclocks instead of the reference Samsung modules. Second, the support is decent, not as good as Sapphire, BFG Tech or eVGA. Thirdly, programs? What programs? All I got with my X1900 XT were these outdated games that anyone could obtain for less than $15 and a disc for PowerDVD which is very common. All the accessories that came with the card were standard lke the S-Video, Composite, HD Composite etc.

Oh and a word of advice: using vulgar language won't help your case much. In fact, it makes you look even worse. Good day! :)

alvino said:
You sure don't know how to debate, I'll give you that. :rolleyes: When you go and proclaim something, it's your job to present the facts as part of your case, not for others to research it themselves.

Also, I could wholly disagree with all your points because I use HIS myself and after what I went through, I wouldn't suggest them unless they went bankrupt and gave away free cards. First, they go the El Cheapo route and use horrible Infineon GDDR RAM which gets horrid overclocks instead of the reference Samsung modules. Second, the support is decent, not as good as Sapphire, BFG Tech or eVGA. Thirdly, programs? What programs? All I got with my X1900 XT were these outdated games that anyone could obtain for less than $15 and a disc for PowerDVD which is very common. All the accessories that came with the card were standard lke the S-Video, Composite, HD Composite etc.

Oh and a word of advice: using vulgar language won't help your case much. In fact, it makes you look even worse. Good day! :)

k, cry and edit your post up a bit?

Is this school, a jsa debate, or a trial in court no?

Not it's not, I dont have to present anything.

If you disagree with me you can go do your own research. And just because YOU had a problem doesnt mean everyone does with the company. Me and several of my friends have purchased many HIS cards since the 9250 and have been very pleased.

tbh why are you on ownage's nuts?

And I mean come on we all have our own opinions and I feel very strongly about HIS they do infact have great customer service and their IceQ3 models are fantastic, which you should know if you infact do actually own one rather than coming and saying OMG THEY ARE CRAP THEY USE BAD MEMORY OMG OMG OMG. Seriously..

Okay, you like HIS as an opinion. Don't present it like it's a fact that HIS is the best.

Whatever, I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm not going to bring myself to the level of an idiot.

tehczar said:
not quite, his dumb ass can go look up the benefits of purchasing a HIS video card.

The better support, programs and whatnot that comes with it.

That kind of language isnt appreciated..Consider it a wanring?

alvino said:
Okay, you like HIS as an opinion. Don't present it like it's a fact that HIS is the best.

Whatever, I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm not going to bring myself to the level of an idiot.

Do some reasearch they are very nice ATi based cards.

@ G35x;
Sorry, Ignorence tends to anger me, It wont happen again.

They sure are cheap. Got my X1900 XT for $369.99. I'm sure the card is nice, but it's just upsetting how they use cheap RAM to undercut costs instead of actually using quality modules. Then again, even at stock speeds, I've never seen Oblivon look so nice.

Hah, ignorance...right. :rolleyes: Ignorant of what? Fine, you like HIS, whoopdeef-ingdoo. I've had a bad experience from them, so I don't like them. Can we settle with that?

Back
Top Bottom