9/11

Brookfield said:
Is that a new sig? it's provocative, the female members will be none to pleased, as well as some male members, or is it intended to be a joke?, if so, you can keep it.

I think he means it as a joke Re Read it :D

Terrorists scare me...

Trivium Nate said:
I think he means it as a joke Re Read it
I don't need to re-read it, if it's a joke, it's a pretty poor one, if he said I don't like blacks/homosexuals/moslems etc, there'd be an uproar.

I will never forget when I heard about it, heard about it in gym class.

It was a terrible diasister.

It highly affected my person life too, it raised insurance rates hundreeds of thousands dollars for our airshow, which is our biggest city event. And alot of people in my family ran it. During this time, i knew everyone who was in politics, and high up cop's.

But the worst part is the loss of innocent life :(

now that it's the 12th...
I mean no disrespect to the people that died...

but I really feel that five years on this tragedy is being used as some kind of propeganda device to jusify all the patently unjustifiable things that are happening in america as we speak...
e.g funding for wars.
patriot act.
arresting and holding without evidence or charge
wiretapping -of phones, mail and internet

the list is fairly endless and is summed up by what Bush said in his closing speach...

president Bush said:
"It is a struggle for civilisation. We are fighting to maintain a way of life enjoyed by free nations."
Maintain what way of life? a population living in fear portrayed by the media, whilst their government secretly spies on all of their actions...

Mr Keneddy said:
"The president should be ashamed of using a national day of mourning ... to seek support for a war in Iraq that he has admitted had 'nothing' to do with 9/11,"
I couldn't agree more with that...

It's a shame that the memory of some 3-4 thousands deaths have become little more than a political soapbox.

(and yes I feel the same way about the people who 'celebrated' the aniversary of the attacks in London on the 7th July.

Yeah, was reading something about Bush's speech on the anniversary of 9/11. What a retard. He's using the attacks as justification to stay in Iraq when the whole thing started with Al Qaeda and Afghanistan.

I now understand that people are making false claims for compensation, saying that they lost someone when the towers came down, I can't express my utter disgust enough here, at this cruel & downright wicked crime, I hope they give them long sentences, but no doubt they've covered their tracks well, I have a theory how they've done that, if anyone would like to hear it.

Frimon86 said:
Brookfield I agree with you, and if you dont mind. I'd like to hear it.
I think that they are gangs of professional, well organised scammers, who, immediately sent several of their number to, say, South America, after first arranging their name changes, then put the claims in, simple!, god rot their souls.

It was PE in 6th grade, I want to say I was 12. I remembe rthe principle saying somthing about ap lane somthing but we were playing dodgeball and I didn't care.

I then went to my tech class teacher said a plane had hit some big new york tower I remember saying "Ah prob just a accident"

My mom picked me up, and the entire military base went on lock down, and all the TV shows has was trade center, this was the first time I ever saw TV shows like TNT, History channel, USA etc cover this they all had the news station on...

I remember hoping on the computer going onto AIM and talking to people about that. I remember just watching the TV day ina nd day out.

Since our school was near a military base school was canceled for 2 days after 9/11 and we had ploice heavy at our school for a week or so.

I also remember when we had to drive up to ATL because a few friends of mine were going go to germany but got grounded, I remember walking into the airport and seeing army guys walking about and the entire flight board just saying CANCELED CANCELED and all the TVs in the airport had the news on, and everyone was quite

Scary on how most of us can recall what happened that day in such vivd detail.

When school resumed we had a teacher that told our princple to fire her if she couldn't watch CNN in class.

I remember my principle going on the intercom at around 10:30 saying any student wishing to go home has the right to call home without having it counted aganist them. And knowin gmy school district as tight ass as they were that shows how serious this was, thats when I got the picture.

I feel that we should also build the tallest builiding in the world, in the same spot that the WTC was.

Back
Top Bottom