The thread of no meaning..

xguynameddavex said:
I wish someone would have responded to this!!! I spent alot of time on it :D

Well i spent alot of time on mine also...but ppl responded lol.

You should respond to mine then Spec!!!

Or did you just google it??!? :D

I kid, I Kid!!! :p

But seriously, I gave you a rep point because of your excellent contribution, I would love to hear what you have to contribute against my theory!

I was once in love with a girl, I loved her for about
4 years she knew it all along but yet she still decided to be cold and reject me and not even give me a chance at all to become her Boyfriend, and now she is getting married but I cant help but be angry at her, Im glad her and I are friends but Still it would have been nice if she had given me a chance,Its like she didn't even give a Damn about the fact that I cared about her so much, But now because of that pretty much breaking my heart I have decided that I have given up on trying to get a girl friend for a little while and I have completely given up hope of love all together ~Thanks so much~, But now I have moved on and I am past this, o well what ever,​
I will post more later when I get home frm School okay... It gets deep and thier is more details but thats jsut some of it

No offence Nate, but did you ever think that the reason that she was 'so cold' even though she knew that you fancied her is because she just plain didn't fancy you?

she liked you as a friend, not as a boyfriend... this is exactly what I meant when I said perfect fit...

I could say that I fancied Angelina Joley, but it doesn't mean that she's going to fancy me back! -or that I'd say she was being cold for not just going with me cause I obviously cared so much...

the fact that she went out with someone else and no wants to get married is just proof of a sad fact that she didn't fancy you because she fancied someone else. you were just a good friend to her, and that's all she wanted.

joxley1990 said:
Plenty more fish in the sea Nate..

That's so true.

Nate man, just keep going along with things. One day some chick will like you and you wont even know it, until she tells you of course. And it might be some chick you never thought you had a chance with... Even better. :)

xguynameddavex said:
You should respond to mine then Spec!!!

Or did you just google it??!? :D

I kid, I Kid!!! :p

But seriously, I gave you a rep point because of your excellent contribution, I would love to hear what you have to contribute against my theory!

Alright just because you asked so nicely i shall :)

xguynameddavex said:
Originally Posted by xguynameddavex
The fact of the matter is perception.

We cannot live out day without at least percieving something as it is, deciding how to take it, and concluding with a thought.

When we go on with our day, we take in all information and we make a decision about it, we store it, or we dont store it.

The question is, is the human race the only race smart enough to think about these things? (as far as we know, only scepticle because of language barriers between human and animal) are we the only race that is deemed capable of percieving these things?

"It is the question that drives us, the question that moves us."

We cannot make a solid answer for the question:

"If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Because of the following:

1. Nothing is 100% percent, nothing, even if you see it done right before your eyes, perception and opinion of all other human beings cause it to NEVER be 100%.

2. The unknown cannot have an answer, if there is nothing to prove it, then the relative answer cannot be "no". Thats impossible, thats like making a major scientific discovery without anyone making the scientific discovery! lol.

3. We can find evidence of the tree falling, we can assume that it made a noise when falling, or we can decipher the actual meaning of the word "sound" and catagorize it as something only a human can interprate, but that does not change the fact that no one was there, so no one will ever know.

Trees fall. Fact or Fiction? Trees make a noise when falling. Fact or fiction?

No one will know, because nothing is 100%. No one opinion is any stronger than another opinion because no human (when going down the basis of humanity) is no more important than any other human. so if i decide to say, "NO! Trees don't fall." Even if 100 people line up to tell me im wrong, then those 100 individual opinions will not change mine, therefor making the statement of the tree falling 99.99999% percent correct.

Who has the right to tell fact from fiction, and make the entire human race follow?

No one.

I like how you use 100% often lol :)

Toby said:
That's so true.

Nate man, just keep going along with things. One day some chick will like you and you wont even know it, until she tells you of course. And it might be some chick you never thought you had a chance with... Even better. :)

Give it a few years, and you will of forgot about that girl Nate..

Dont know why I quoted you Toby..lol..

Is this thread dead?

We should add more stuff....

Should I give us some thing to start on?

Fine how about the fact that im depressed as hell and am sick of seeing the girl every day.at school Thread number...(143)

I hate how I was in love with the girl and i thought she was the one for me but nope I got rejected, she just didnt care about how much i loved her, and now I just give up on girls all together.. I just dont care

Back
Top Bottom