9/11

From Wikipedia: "As revealed on June 28, 2006, Freedom Tower will have a top floor denoted as 102, though the total number of floors is 78. This is due to the fact that the first office floor of the building atop the tall base will be designated as Floor 20. There are 69 office floors atop the base, ending at Floor 88, above which would be broadcasting space on the 89th and 90th floors.Three stories of mechanical space take up a floor count of 9. Finally, a restaurant will take up Floors 100 and 101, and the observation deck is at Floor 102. Three additional floors of mechanical space exist above, but are not considered occupied floors"

It's been 5 years...holy shit...

What's more ironic is that I was watching United 93 last night. Good movie too. :)

On British TV yesterday we were shown the huge temperature controlled "museum" of artifacts, incredible, among the exhibits, removed from ground zero, there was a huge unidentifiable lump, with carbonised readable paper fragments imbedded in it's surface, hard, like fossils, we were told that this was a section of four floors fused together by heat equal to deep undergound volcanic areas, did others see this?

Brookfield said:
On British TV yesterday we were shown the huge temperature controlled "museum" of artifacts, incredible, among the exhibits, removed from ground zero, there was a huge unidentifiable lump, with carbonised readable paper fragments imbedded in it's surface, hard, like fossils, we were told that this was a section of four floors fused together by heat equal to deep undergound volcanic areas, did others see this?

Nope, I dont watch TV sorry

joxley1990 said:
It was on British TV anyway..
Did you see it?, everything about that event fascinates & horrifies me at the same time, somebody was understandably confused, & asked why they were throwing down suits, they were of course people jumping to their deaths.

My work place had a moment of silence at 8:30am. I wasn't there because I don't start until later. At the time of the disaster, people were willing to jump to their deaths than being squashed or face the unknown of how they were going to die. DId you guys catch the video clip on that? One theory about how the building collapsed the way it did was due to the fuel leak out of the planes which ignited causing extreme temps to rise and weakening structural integrity. Everything else that got in the way of the explosion just led to a chain reation.

niceties55 said:
Our college did a whole concert for 9/11 IT WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME
Is that a new sig? it's provocative, the female members will be none to pleased, as well as some male members, or is it intended to be a joke?, if so, you can keep it.

Brookfield said:
Did you see it?, everything about that event fascinates & horrifies me at the same time, somebody was understandably confused, & asked why they were throwing down suits, they were of course people jumping to their deaths.

I watched a little, but I had to go to work..Im sure something like it will be on again..

Someone else told me about the suits thing..makes you feel sick..

Back
Top Bottom